June 22, 2013 § Leave a comment
Click here to be redirected to my new blog address!
You can follow me there too!
See you on the other side…
April 1, 2013 § 2 Comments
I’ve been busy organizing my shelves, colour coding my files and re-imagining my aesthetic… all in the hopes of bringing you more of what I’m all about. Fullscreen slideshows. New identity. Portfolio images. Client testimonials. And an awesome contact page.
Stay tuned for a bigger, brighter and better website!
And more blog posts… I swear!
November 28, 2012 § 1 Comment
Finally… what I’ve always wanted (er… needed). A washable keyboard.
No more freak-outs and mad dashes for the nearest roll of paper towel after spilling my latte for the one millionth time all over my keys! Oh Logitech… Innovation for the Distracted-And-In-Need-Of -Decaf-Blogger. The new K310.
October 29, 2012 § 4 Comments
A few Instagram shots from my recent trip to Europe. 5 countries in 9 days! What a whirlwind of airports, trains, architecture, music, language and food! Amsterdam, Prague, Budapest, Vienna and Munich.
Not bad for a last minute trip, don’t you think?
June 25, 2012 § 13 Comments
I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award and the Kreative Blogger Award!
- Add the award to a blog post.
- Thank the blogger who gave it to you and include a link to their blog in your post.
- Mention 7 random things/facts about yourself.
- List the rules in your post.
- Give the award to 15 or 7 (respectively) other bloggers.
Dana Cristina and her blog (http://TheFashionTag.wordpress.com)… for awarding me the Versatile Blogger Award. I was so pleased about this because if you’ve ever had the pleasure of perusing her blog, you’ll know that she has a keen eye for everything cool and pretty and oh so covetable! I love it and you will too… so click the link and then click the Follow button. You won’t be disappointed!
My lovely new friend in the Land Down Under… Laura and her blog (http://AsTimeGoesBy.me) awarded me the Kreative Blogger Award and what a thrill coming from her. You can read and see her creativity in her posts as she works and reworks her wardrobe with charm and sophistication and humour. Plus, she’s just a down right sweetie. So click the link and then click the Follow button. You’ll find a new friend.
7 random things about me…
- My ‘Runner’s High’ only happens when I stop running. Go figure.
- I like eating Smarties and regular potato chips, together.
- I walked around the top of the CN Tower in what’s called EdgeWalk and loved every minute of it!
- I’m a self proclaimed Flexitarian… which means I’m vegetarian but make exceptions for bacon and prosciutto. :P
- I lived 4 years without the use of pulls on my kitchen cabinetry. You wouldn’t believe what a difference a knob makes!
- My favourite movie depends on my mood: The Departed or a Muppet Christmas Carol. :)
- I once had a pet named Speedy. He was supersonic.
List of Bloggers you need to look into… and because I’m nominating them for awards:
Sometimes I’m Such A Girl (Versatile)
1001 Scribbles (Kreativ)
The Unwitting Traveller (Versatile)
Joshi Daniel Photography (Kreativ)
Charming Trinity (Versatile)
Enjoy My Adventure (Kreativ)
Print and Pattern (Versatile)
Sadie & Dasie (Kreativ)
Peach, Plum, Orange (Versatile)
Trésors De Luxe (Kreativ)
The Velvet Fantastic (Versatile)
The Future is Papier Mâché (Kreativ)
Florence & Millie (Versatile)
So there you have it… I apologize for the delay in getting this out! But know that my readers/followers are the reason I blog. I love your blogs and am truly inspired by your passions and spirited creativity and diversity.
June 12, 2012 § 3 Comments
One hundred Instagram photos. And this… my one hundredth post!
You all keep me here… so I want to thank you all for reading and checking in with me. Your spirit, feedback and theories give me so much pleasure and I hope we can continue on for another hundred more! In the meantime… above are some Toronto highlights from my ins and outs in the city I call home.
For more of my Instagram photos… follow me on Followgram. Or you can click on the Instagram Portfolio in the side bar.