Is It Award Season Yet? Feels Like it!
June 25, 2012 § 13 Comments
I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award and the Kreative Blogger Award!
- Add the award to a blog post.
- Thank the blogger who gave it to you and include a link to their blog in your post.
- Mention 7 random things/facts about yourself.
- List the rules in your post.
- Give the award to 15 or 7 (respectively) other bloggers.
Dana Cristina and her blog (http://TheFashionTag.wordpress.com)… for awarding me the Versatile Blogger Award. I was so pleased about this because if you’ve ever had the pleasure of perusing her blog, you’ll know that she has a keen eye for everything cool and pretty and oh so covetable! I love it and you will too… so click the link and then click the Follow button. You won’t be disappointed!
My lovely new friend in the Land Down Under… Laura and her blog (http://AsTimeGoesBy.me) awarded me the Kreative Blogger Award and what a thrill coming from her. You can read and see her creativity in her posts as she works and reworks her wardrobe with charm and sophistication and humour. Plus, she’s just a down right sweetie. So click the link and then click the Follow button. You’ll find a new friend.
7 random things about me…
- My ‘Runner’s High’ only happens when I stop running. Go figure.
- I like eating Smarties and regular potato chips, together.
- I walked around the top of the CN Tower in what’s called EdgeWalk and loved every minute of it!
- I’m a self proclaimed Flexitarian… which means I’m vegetarian but make exceptions for bacon and prosciutto. :P
- I lived 4 years without the use of pulls on my kitchen cabinetry. You wouldn’t believe what a difference a knob makes!
- My favourite movie depends on my mood: The Departed or a Muppet Christmas Carol. :)
- I once had a pet named Speedy. He was supersonic.
List of Bloggers you need to look into… and because I’m nominating them for awards:
Sometimes I’m Such A Girl (Versatile)
1001 Scribbles (Kreativ)
The Unwitting Traveller (Versatile)
Joshi Daniel Photography (Kreativ)
Charming Trinity (Versatile)
Enjoy My Adventure (Kreativ)
Print and Pattern (Versatile)
Sadie & Dasie (Kreativ)
Peach, Plum, Orange (Versatile)
Trésors De Luxe (Kreativ)
The Velvet Fantastic (Versatile)
The Future is Papier Mâché (Kreativ)
Florence & Millie (Versatile)
So there you have it… I apologize for the delay in getting this out! But know that my readers/followers are the reason I blog. I love your blogs and am truly inspired by your passions and spirited creativity and diversity.