Interiors: Modern Gems
June 18, 2012 § Leave a comment
Modernized, streamlined and refashioned… this 1920’s home has a new spring to her step. Where once red oak floors lay, a new whitewashed foundation serves as the starting point in creating a white minimalist interior.
Follow the links below for some modern gems that make this interior sing!
- PK8 Chair – Fritz Hansen
- Lindsey Adelman pendant – previously posted here
- Zeppelin by Marcel Wanders – Flos
- David Chipperfield’s Corrubedo Lamp – Fontana Arte
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Island – Bulthaup
- Custom kitchen pendant – Rich Brilliant Willing
- Slow Chair – Vitra
I know which one is my favourite! What’s yours?
P.S…. I have more than one favourite. ;)