Good Morning, Sunshine!
April 22, 2012 § 7 Comments
I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine Award!
Sunshine Award rules:
- Include the award’s logo in a post on your blog.
- Answer 1o questions about yourself.
- 10-12 other fabulous bloggers must be nominated.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
I’m hoping I’m not too late in fulfilling my duties! Here goes…
First and foremost… A big, sunny thank you to Richard Guest (www.thefutureispapiermache.wordpress.com) who nominated my blog. It brought me such a feeling of goodness and warmth when I found out. Especially since his blog brings me such sunny warmth too! Thank you. Thank you. :)
Answers to the 10 questions about myself:
- My favourite colour: Purple (I always eat the purple Smarties last!)
- My favourite animal: Dog. Almost any dog will do. :)
- My favourite number: 8
- My favourite drink: Decaf tall non fat cappuccino, please.
- Facebook or Twitter: Twitter. Less drama. More content.
- My passion: Pizza. It’s a problem.
- Prefer giving or getting presents: Getting, of course! ;)
- My favourite pattern: Herringbone.
- My favourite day of the week: Saturday.
- My favourite flower: Tulip.
And for bringing sunshine right to my laptop every day, here are my Nominations for the Sunshine Award:
- Leanova Designs (www.leanovadesigns.wordpress.com)
- As Time Goes Buy (www.astimegoesbuy.wordpress.com)
- Anaslense (www.anaslense.wordpress.com)
- HoverCraftDoggy (www.hovercraftdoggy.wordpress.com)
- Enjoy My Adventure (www.enjoymyadventure.wordpress.com)
- Domestic Diva, MD (www.domesticdivamd.wordpress.com)
- Elena (www.mselenalevontraveling.com)
- Nadia Alzayat (www.thealzblog.com)
- Yasmin Cruz (www.yasmincruz.me)
- AnaLuciaSilva (www.1001scribbles.wordpress.com)
- Into Beautiful Here (www.intobeautifulhere.wordpress.com)
***On a side and personal note: Sunshine may in fact be my nickname… My best friend Nadia calls me this every time she sees me or speaks to me. So to her, I return the favour and wish her a sunny-filled day! Every day. :)